Monday 18 February 2019


My Great Family by Mark Wilson.

My family were shocked about my disability

What would they do how would they treat me

Some turned their back and turned up their nose

I suppose that's the way it goes

My Mrs and my kids weren't bothered one bit

They were the ones that helped me deal with it

I have bad times but they are still there

They weren't going anywhere

They help me with my daily tasks

They help me with anything I ask

Nothing is too much trouble they will lend a hand

Because they really do understand

My grandson Charlie is a wonderful young lad

Seeing him makes me so glad

He knows just what I need to do

He runs around and helps me and he's only 2

I'm lucky to have a great family by my side

They make things steady on my bumpy ride

No comments:

Post a Comment