Sunday 7 January 2018

Decsion/Indecsion.

Decision/Indecision

I am not really talking behind
my husband’s back, BUT
He drives me mad on a daily
basis.

What would you like for your lunch?
I will ask, giving him three
alternatives.

On my menu could be:
Open sandwich with cheese
all he has do is to say ‘please’

But no, he pauses. Waiting
for another suggestion, maybe
nice boiled ham?

Still, he waits, what about
prawns mixed with
hard boiled egg?

That get’s his
attention, I’ll have
the egg and prawn!

When it comes to
dessert, we have the same
performance.

Which would you like?
fresh apple? Yoghurt with jam?
or, ice cream?

I can see his mind,
it ticks and whirls, he would
like all three -
but, that would be greedy!!

Eventually, he makes
up his mind, I think I’ll have
ice cream!

There is no discussion,
about our after lunch
coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment