Thursday 25 October 2018

Keys, the Bane of my Life. By marge.


In our house, for keys, we have a place for each set.
BUT, are they in their place, NO.

I carefully return the keys to their designated place.
BUT, does the husband, No.

I am supposed to guess, they are in his trouser pocket.
In his dressing gown pocket.

Are the garage keys in the place that the car keys live?
No, they are on the dining room table.

Are the Conservatory door keys in place on the radiator?
No, they are by the kettle.
He was planning to make a coffee.

Why, oh Why are the front door keys on top of the shoe cupboard?
Why weren’t they left in the lock?
God help us if we have a fire.

All I can say is, “It is a good thing that all keys have spares
In the safe”. Or are they, has he been in there too?

Keys, such a simple thing, are the bane of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment