Sunday 29 July 2018

Lines Written on the Page by marge. No. 7 in the series of Poems on the theme of "Lines".

Lines Written on the Page. No 7 in my “Lines” series.

“Readers are writers and
Writers are readers”.

A lady at the Library
told me this quotation.
That is how I came to
join a Writing Group
eleven years ago.

That is how I realised I was a writer.
I have a tutor, anything
she sets us for homework,
I will do (or at least, I try).
So you see, my life is made
up of written lines on the page.

I review fiction books for a
Bookseller, which means
reading something you
may not like - then write a review.
When I have read the  book
then I try to write
something positive.
In this way, I have read
for free, some exceptional
books, full of written
“Lines on the Page”.

No comments:

Post a Comment